- Savory, spicy taste with less sweetness
- Containing 12.8% of red pepper powder.
- Rich in red pepper power.
- All Non-GMO Ingredients.
Red Pepper Paste
Size : 250 g.
Pepper paste tastes unsweetened, simple, hot and spicy with high content of red pepper powder compared to other companies,
What is Gochujang?
Gochujang (red pepper paste) is a savory, spicy, and pungent fermented Korean condiment made from red chili, glutinous rice, fermented soybeans, and salt.
Traditionally, it has been naturally fermented over years in large earthen pots outdoors, more often on an elevated stone platform,
called Jangdokdae (장독대) in the backyard. When ripened well, it has a dark red color, and the spiciness and sweetness are well balanced.
The main uses are stir-fried, soup, tang, and bibimbap and tteokbokki.
Bibimbap has a decisive taste of red pepper paste,
so the famous bibimbap house is made with a recipe passed down from generation to generation.
Especially if you put it in soup or hot water, the soup becomes sweet.
***Dark red color and richness from red pepper powder***
Gochujang’s Details :
- Bumil Gochujang has a savory, spicy taste with less sweetness by containing 12.8% of sufficient amount of red pepper powder.
- Just like home-made Gochujang, it shows dark red color because of high contents of red pepper powder.
- Bumil Gochujang is deliciously spicy red pepper paste which is rich in red pepper power.
- Also, it is good for cooking Korean food like in need of spiciness.
- All Non-GMO Ingredients
Starch Syrup, Pepper Powder 12.8%, Purified Water, Purified Salt, Garlic, Wheat Flour,
Onion Powder, Beef Seasoning, Monosodium L-Glutamate, Potassium Sorbate, Flavor Enhancer (E635), Malt
Expiration date : 18 months from manufacturing date
Korean Product : Taehwa Food Inc.